Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks!!


Well its Thanks Giving in America. A non-religious holiday which is pretty much all about the food. American families come together, not to exchange gifts, but just to eat together and give thanks.

I think our first Thanks Giving whilst living in America was the beginning of my love affair with a country fascinated by celebration. From that moment on we decided to celebrate Thanks Giving along with our American friends. Why not! When in Rome!


Who better to tell me how to do it in style than Martha Stewart! I remember holding my very first issue of Martha Stewart Magazine in my hot little hands. I was mezmerised! Who was this genius?

I went to the library and borrowed every issue of Martha Stewart Magazine they held. Over months I would spend night after night marvelling at her attention to detail. Below is some of her Thanks Giving magic. Enjoy!!!





Images via here x

No comments:

Post a Comment