Sunday, May 22, 2011

Layer Upon Layer

I recieved some of this glorious bubble bath by LolliaLife years ago when I was living in America. It was such a lovely gift. So personal and meant as a real treat just for me to enjoy. I loved the fragrance so much that I began to give Lollia-Life products frequently as gifts myself.
How gorgeous is the packaging!!! It always feels great to give really pretty gifts!
I was so completely thrilled to find that I can source this gorgeous range here in Australia. Of course it is doubly luxurious to layer frangrances and so we have selected a range of Lollia handcremes to add more depth to the whole experience.
Not to forget the essential dusting powder. Now that really is playing ladies!

Of course we are not alone in our Lollia-Life Love Affair! Oprah seconds our emotion!!!!!!!


We are expecting our shipment this week in our Quintessence Stores, so pop by and test the yummy Lollia-Life products for yourself!
x
Kim and Kell











No comments:

Post a Comment