Friday, July 22, 2011

The Happiness Project


I have just finished reading "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. So many of her little tips for making life sweeter struck a chord with me, but this one in particular, I have immediately actioned.

-She writes-

"I found a small way to make my office more pleasant.........Though I sometimes mocked the scented-candle-pushing brand of happiness building, I discovered that there is something nice about working in an office with a candle burning. It's like seeing snow falling outside the window or having the dog snoozing on the carpet beside you. It's a kind of silent presence in the room and very pleasant".


I have always burnt candles in the living room, bathroom and kitchen. Now also in my office and I thoroughly recommend it!

x Kell x

No comments:

Post a Comment