Monday, October 31, 2011

Colour Splash

Kimmy and I have recently discovered the gorgeous Brown Trading Company.
We are so excited to soon be receiving a selection of their gorgeous pillows, tablecloths and napkins.

I borrowed these pics from their website and facebook page. I love their use of colour against a white backdrop. New pillows and table wear a perfect way to add new life to a space without spending loads of money.

I ordered these tablecloths for this summer as they reminded me of little Christmas trees but would still be lovely to use all year round.

A gorgeous array of napery to either match or compliment the tablecloths we have ordered.

A perfect illustration of how mixing it up can sometimes be more effective than matching colours and tones.

A splash of yellow adds brightness to an otherwise muted palette.

Our Brown Trading stock will be in stores by this weekend!
Come and see us and play around with colour!

x Kim and Kell x

No comments:

Post a Comment